Last weekend we were at the Eco Centre and met with the team in charge. So, what happened?
- State of play about the first experimental month;
- Teams and work schedule reorganized;
- Improved the glass storage location;
- Experimented to make a small brick with the grounded glass;
- Placed four containers for bottle collection in local bars and mini-markets.
As important as to have a good team - responsible for the Eco Centre and to operate the glass recycling machine properly, is to have a conscience community. Therefore, we are very happy to have new allies against random glass waste in nature and people who accepted for us to place a container at their commercial establishments.
The experimental phase continues, always aiming a positive income for the environment and for the community!